BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 7, 2008

first homerun baby!

(read last blog)...okay so heres a little update! we ended up getting there at around 6pm to the game. The coach on the other team was TOTALLY disrespecting us and especially our coach when we got there. He was straight up rude! Anyways long story short...it was a close game! Too cloe for comfort! We came out on top in the first inning scoring 4 runs! The energy in the dugout was incredible! i screamed so loud my throat hurts! It was such a battle! my first at bat i got hit by a pitch. Then i got up there and hit a triple! woo!...keep reading, it gets better ;-)...my third at bat i struck out (oops!)...but then (drum roll please) In the 7th inning with 2 strikes on me and with the game tied up 5-5 i jacked the ball over the fence!!!!! i got a 2 run homer to win the game!! i cant even describe to you the feeling i got as i was running around the bases! I was on cloud 9 and couldnt believe it! At the manatee game (wed) I hit a line drive to the top of the fence and it was almost over! And the day before that i hit a homerun in practice, so it was bound to happen! I didnt even swing all the way through, but it just went! I just went up to the plate, said a prayer and just told myself "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Gotta love my Jesus! To Him be th glory! yee ya boyee! i got chills man! woo im so siked right now if you couldnt tell! ;-) it was my first homerun in a game and first homerun ever for anyone on the softball team! you shouldve seen the excitement on everyones face, especially mine! After i touched home everyone dogpiled me practically and just jumped all over me! It was amazing!! I wish i had all this chaos and excitement video taped! it was huge! ahh i love my team! they are awesome! the teamwork tonight was outstanding! everyone picked eachother up and cheered superrr loud! we really gave our one ten tonight and showed our heart! together team! woo woo! go pirates! yee yaa boyee!!!! GOD BLESS!

1 comments:

The Youngs said...

yay i am so proud of you!! totally wish that i could have been there :( i know it must have been so awesome!! well i have faith that you will doit again :P love you B :)