BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 24, 2008

ahh snake!!

so, i dont know why i would even want people to know this but it happens so here it goes. this beast of a snake (shown above) was in the bathroom in my house!! eww, gross, scary- i know!! its a corn snake or a rat snake, whatever you want to call it. thankfully my dad got it out. my dad just grabbed it with his bare hands like steve erwin and ta da! then i made my dad hold his pose so i could take a picture. i took 2 pics but they turned out blurry so i was like hold on! stay steady! the longer i took though to take the pic the more the snake tightened around my dads arm. haha, he was small though, so its not like he hurt my dad. isnt that weird how they wrap themselves around an object as a defense?...anyways there was a snake in my house and i wanted ya'lls to know about it! haha. god bless! peace readers 8-)

2 comments:

The Youngs said...

and again i am so sorry thaqt i can never step foot in your house again :)

Sarah said...

Eesh!! Nasty girl!!