BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 22, 2008

WOW! It's been WAY TOO LONG since I've blogged!!

Well, for anyone who reads my blog, I am SORRY! I have been "busy" and haven't had a sufficient amount of time to blog. But I'm back now :) I'm going to try to stay consistent with blogging! I don't even know where to start.... It's Christmas break! yay! Can't wait for Christmas :) 

Well, my initial reason for blogging is because I told baby Charley I would! He was born November 3rd, 6lbs, 7oz, 20.5 inches and I've yet to blog about this beautiful baby!!
so here's some pictures of this adorable cutie!!! Kristen and Charles are the blessed parents :) Congrats :) You two are the best and so deserving. 



Charles Anthony Young Jr. (Charley)



charley1

charley2



     
                                      









He is such a cutie!! 


Okay, that's all for now, I'll try to blog more often :) Hope everyone has an AWESOME CHRISTMAS!! and remembers the real meaning of Christmas- Christ.

until next time....

0 comments: